NMLS Licensed Loan Officer to originate in our corporate call center.
In a mortgage-profession world filled with choices, Winnpointe Corporation dba Interactive Mortgage is a stand out providing to its employees something truly unheard of our industry: the ability to feel included in a fun, professional family environment where it’s easy to excel, earn a generous living, and most importantly, still enjoy a balanced home and work life.
If you’re looking for a place to become a better version of yourself financially or personally, then Interactive Mortgage is the Right Choice!
Located in the heart of Orange County, CA at the The Outlets at Orange, our employees enjoy not only the sunny, secured high-rise building with amazing views, but, also employer paid insurance benefits, paid time off, and most importantly the management team’s great leadership and commitment to creating success for all employees.
Founded in 2006, Winnpointe is licensed in California and other states nationally. We’re tremendously successful because of our structured, systematic approach to lending, which allows for sustainable growth.
We love being “Faster…Smarter…Simply Better”!
In this role, you’ll receive inbound leads directly from traditional marketing sources and will be expected to manage a customer database with systematic outbound follow-up calls. With a strong attention to detail, you will collect the borrowers’ information for preparation for loan processing.
– Participate in answering calls from prospective borrowers from the call queue
– Collect pertinent information to determine if prospect is a qualified borrower
– Introduce prospect to the Interactive Mortgage loan process and sell an appropriate loan program
– Take a complete 1003 loan application
– Run credit and obtain AUS findings
– Collect documentation and/or run Day 1 Certainty verifications
– Notate and submit into loan processing
– 2 years’ experience as a loan officer preferred
– Phone sales experience is preferred
– Experience using an LOS system
– Experience running AUS (LP and DU)
– NMLS Licensing Required
Salary and Commissions
– Please call or apply for further info