All disclosed rates assume a >$300,000 loan amount and <$424,100, rate and term refinance loan, on an owner-occupied single family residence, borrower is not self-employed and owns no other properties, minimum 740 FICO credit score, and a <60% loan to value with no subordinate debt. If these factors are not met, you may still qualify for a loan but higher rates may apply. Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify. Rates subject to change / market fluctuations.
“Below Market Special” is a 1/8th % reduction our current rate sheet pricing of 30 year fixed rate product. “Below Market Special” must be mentioned at application. Offer ends 12/12/16 at 7:00 PM, PST. Interactive Mortgage reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Rates subject to change / market fluctuations.
Equal Housing Lender
We conduct business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988). It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin:
– In the sale or rental of housing
– In advertising the sale or rental of housing
– In the financing of housing
– In the provision of real estate brokerage service
– In the appraisal of housing
– Blockbusting is also illegal
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination: 1-800-669-9777 (toll free), or 1-800-927-9275 (tdd), or send to:
Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Department of Housing and Urban Development Room 5204
451 Seventh St. SW
Washington, DC 20410-2000
Fair Lending Policy
It is our policy to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act. In addition, it is our policy to comply with state laws that provide greater protection. Interactive Mortgage does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or the Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer’s income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law. At Interactive Mortgage, we do not discriminate against any applicant or discourage anyone on a prohibited basis from submitting an application.To assure that our employees have a clear and unequivocal statement of our commitment to a nondiscriminatory method of doing business, we have adopted the following fair lending policy. Employees must be thoroughly familiar with this policy and follow it.
1. We do not discriminate against a loan applicant or borrower on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, age, the fact that all or part of an applicant’s income comes from any public assistance program or because the applicant has exercised any right under any relevant state or federal law.
2. We do not selectively encourage applicants and we take no action that would, on a prohibited basis, discourage a reasonable person from applying for a mortgage loan.
3. We do not, on a prohibited basis, refuse to make a loan, vary the terms offered including the amount, interest rate, period or type of loan, or use different standards to evaluate collateral or decide whether to extend credit.
4. We avoid practices or policies that have a discriminatory effect. This rule applies to all phases of our mortgage lending business. It applies even though we do not intend the policy or practice to be discriminatory and even if the policy or practice appears to be neutral.
5. We have adopted nondiscriminatory loan underwriting standards that avoid subjective, unwritten rules that can have a discriminatory effect. We make these underwriting standards public upon request at each of our offices.
6. We make sure that our scoring system is empirically derived and statistically sound and uses no prohibited basis other than age as a predictive factor.
7. We train our loan personnel in the principles of fair processing and underwriting.
8. Our Quality Control Manager regularly reviews both our loan underwriting standards and the business practices by which we implement them to determine whether they ensure equal lending opportunity and reports to management.
9. We periodically review our loan portfolio and applications to make sure that we are serving the community adequately and on a nondiscriminatory basis in light of the community’s demographic characteristics and credit demands.
10. We conspicuously display the poster in a public area of each of our facilities stating that we are ascribing to the Equal Housing Act. Additionally, on all forms of advertisements, regardless of media, we include the Equal Housing Opportunity logo and/or the Equal Housing Opportunity slogan.
‘No Closing Costs’ loans
Agency Conforming Fixed Rate Products. It is available on refinance transactions only. Interactive Mortgage will pay all of the Borrower’s closing costs except: Prepaid interest, property taxes, state mortgage taxes, lender payoff fees and any type of insurance. Minimum loan amount in California is $200,000. Minimum loan amount in all other states is $250,000.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at Interactive Mortgage, 1 City Blvd West, Suite 1650, Orange, CA. 92868 regarding the location where HMDA data may be inspected. The Housing Financial Discrimination Act of 1977, California Fair Lending Notice It is illegal to discriminate in the provision of or in the availability of financial assistance because of the consideration of:
– Trends, characteristics, or conditions in the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, unless the financial institution can demonstrate in the particular case that such consideration is required to avoid an unsafe and unsound business practice.
– Race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or ancestry.
It is illegal to consider the racial, ethnic, religious, or national origin composition of a neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, or whether or not such composition is undergoing change, or is expected to undergo change, in appraising a housing accommodation or in determining whether or not, and under what terms and conditions, to provide financial assistance. These provisions govern financial assistance for the purpose of the purchase, construction, rehabilitation, or refinancing of one- to four-unit family residences occupied by the owner and for the purpose of the home improvement of any one to four-unit family residence. If you have any questions about your rights, or if you wish to file a complaint, contact the management of this financial institution or:
Department of Business Oversight
320 West 4th Street Suite 750
Los Angeles, CA 90013-1105
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING A MORTGAGE LOAN
To help us prevent fraud and to assist the government in fighting the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, we are obtaining, verifying, and recording information that identifies each person who applies for and/or obtains a mortgage loan. What this means for you: When you apply for and/or obtain a mortgage loan, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Current CA Radio Advertising:
Advertised rate is available for rate and term refinance loans with a loan amounts between $200,000 – $417,000. Home must be owner- occupied and owner owns no other properties. Minimum fico credit score is 740 and maximum LTV is 60.00% with no subordinate financing. If these factors are not met, you may qualify for a loan but higher rates may apply. Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify.